Lindsay Lohan feels that she don't deserve punishment



    Lindsay Lohan had an interview with Hollywood.TV and feels that she don't deserve punishment.

    She said "I don't see why I would even have to do that considering I've been in compliance with everything that occurs when you're in a course for DUI's. You go through the process of going to the classes and there's many other things that go with that. And I don't see why that would even be a question, the only person that suggested such things is my father who clearly isn't sane."

    SourceSource URL: http://lunareclipseandlindsaylohan.blogspot.com/2010/05/lindsay-lohan-feels-that-she-don.html
    Visit lunar eclipse and lindsay lohan for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List